Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love these! My favorites!

I was scanning through my pics and realized that there are alot of them i should love. And I realized that there are a million things I should be thankful for.. ( i actually got this idea from my cousins blog, and its fun. =))

Our last block retreat in Tagaytay. This was when yanni, mia and cris danced wildly while we all sleep because they were too drunk of too much vodka. Freakin memorable.







December 21, 2008. The day na nagbreak kami ni ex. Napansin yata ni Anthony na gloomy ako, kaya nung nagrequest ako ng "knocks me off my feet" e kahit pagod na shang kumanta forever ay pinagbigyan pa din ako. Thats the only moment this day, I smiled na hindi fake. =)




doris' bday. first time I bonded with my blockmates. masaya. promise. hehe. and the first i conquered my fear towards Atty. Diloy. haha. =)






Kaye's car...
Dorothy: Kaye, my earrings fell..
Kaye: E di hanapin mo, kapain mo lng jan. anjan lang yan sa ilalim.
Dorothy: (kapa) aun. Ay, bigas pala.


whahhahah! getting drunk with the katurays during dor's grad!



Karen: Sinong katext mo?
John: Si jandy, bakit selos ka?
Karen: Akin na pahinging number para matext na katabi mo ko ngayon.

bwaahahha!
Reunion nung umuwi si ate jeb from dubai! of course i missed her!


NO need for further explanation. Its just that I caught mom goofin around and dancing. she never dance. and she has a pretty stiff dancing technique.










Just because this is my first valentines (in 7 years) that I am single, and I had theo and reena to be with me in one of my down times. I love you both sooo much! =D





Everyone was suppose to be sad on this picture, but well, i as pasaway, e prumoject pa din. well, well. =) kelangan talaga magpacute ako. =)






Dr. Love (Ryan Ko) was super hyper that night, and he made my day by dancing outrageously with his gf, joplex. ( sayang walang pic yun)






I love this because this is stolen, but its still a nice pic. hahaa. =D









This was taken Dec 18, 2008 when I choose to go to the Katuray Xmas party instead of having dinner with my ex, kasi anniversary namen. Why memorable? I am glad I choose this. =)







Its the darkest.. ever I've been. Errrr...









Bukod sa this event was the reason why I failed civpro, its also the fattest i've been. buti nlng pumayat na ko. hahaha. =))










Sonia! my favorite inaanak! =)









do i need to explain this?? this is freakin hilarious! hahahah!

macky!

hahah!







*awwww* the couple i am praying to be together forever.

i love you, kuya pao and ate selle! =)






rieley! kiss! just because she is really my favorite. how i miss her!









this is when I got really drunk na halos gapangin ko na papuntang kwarto. hahaa. =D








and this is seriously funny! no need for explanations!


waaahhaahh!

puerto 2007





of course i love this.

this is super funny!

gayest ever! =))

iweb office, tycoon center, ortigas.




malamang gusto ko tong pic na to! uber funny! hahahha! =D











another night I got uber drunk.

yes.. tagaytay.

tagaytay 2006



because we were trying to mend things amongst ourselves.

away-away kuno na nauwi sa inuman.






this photo is taken in a place where I cannot be in again for the rest of my life. =)







if you find yourself in these pics, i am pretty sure, special ka din.
imagine, i have a fond memory with you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment