Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Control. Argh.

I usually hate it when I lose control. I do not consider myself a control freak, but its because when I am into something, I usually do that something to the extent of what I can, want and like.
Last night, I slept super late from chatting and typing mom's affidavit. Do not get me wrong, I like typing affidavits and the like, of course, its the profession I chose to pursue. Minsan, nakakainis lang when in the middle of your fuzz in life, someone enters my room and instructs me a million things she should be doing.

Hindi naman sa galit. But I do not really take orders from anyone. The only order I can quite tolerate doing is my mom's and my bros which are not really orders but are lambings. I could not resist it, basta saken, ayoko ng hassle. As long as I want to be doing it, hindi siya hassle, but once you see me doing another thing, DONT, put your work on me. Trust me, I will be hating it.
I am not blaming anyone pero, asar lang, in the first place, the reason why I am typing this affidavits its because of you. And do not give me much of your errands. argh. I have my own.

NEXT thing, Have you ever done something that is a complete opposite of your principles?
I hate a lot of things; smoking, gambling, prostitution and ______. well, hulaan niyo na lang yang blank. For those who knows me, alam niyo yang blank na yan.
In relation to what I was talking about earlier, isa pa to. One of the things that placed a lot of pressure on my shoulders right now is this. The whole sense of this what-not that until now, I do not seem to understand. But I guess I am tied, sa buong buhay ko, there are only 2 things I have done na ayoko talaga; 1) this thing and 2) let go of my 7 years.

Ang hirap pala when you go out of your comfort zone. Hell, nowadays, I can never travel without a car, I must admit. Parang kulang ang buhay ko. It seems like I did not take my bag with me, or left my phone, or went out naked. Basta. Kulang.

Naiirita ako kasi i am slowly getting to go out and try new things. Pero sana I get used to this. Soon. Para naman maging tao na ko. hahhaa. At hindi na island, gaya ng sabi ni momi. haha. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment