Wednesday, June 30, 2010

whats on my mind lately?

After a very exhausting Wednesday, I was glad to have arrived home almost safely since I almost hit a person crossing the street because of sleepiness. One of my favorite outlets after a stressing day is writing, kaya ayun, I had to grab my journal and think of what to write, sa dami yata ng gusto kong isulat nagi na lang siyang- whats on my mind lately?

1. I am a bit impatient. Madali akong mainis at magalit. One thing I learned in law school is to extend it a bit. You are expected to be professional in law school.

2. (kahapon lang to) Wag kang baba sa level mo. Jan ka lang. Kahit anong gawen sayo, be he rude, in front of a million people, wag mong papatulan. Sayang ang ganda, sayang ang effort. Cheap ka pa.

3. Some people are ungrateful. They ask you for a finger, but they grab your hand. You help them and never say thank you. They act like you owe them bigtime. One thing about me, if you did me something good, forever ko ng tatanawing utang na loob yun sayo. But if you do something bad, p*tangina mo. hahha. :P

4. I'm having a hard time adjusting having a weekday class. Pagdating ng weekend parang pagod na pagod na ako. I hope makapagadjust ako soon.

5. I am not inlove, i just love my life right now. Eventhough I have tons to do, and tons to think about. Wala na akong time magisip pa ng ibang bagay. (which is actually good, sabi ni kuya edmond) Maraming tao naman talaga ang special para saken. Not romantically though.

6. My photographic memory does miracles. Especially in law school. :)

7.An early text message to kuya edmond:
" Edce: Kuya, pabili naman ng book. :) wala kasing parking sa rex makati e. tapos ang layo ng morayta.
Kuya Edmond: Ah so ngayon, malayo na ang morayta? dati lagi kang andun.
Edce: (shocked with kuya's reply) hahaha. :P oo nga no. hindi, malayo talaga sha. " - relieved naman ako, talagang natapos ko na ang phase na yun.

8. Marami talagang assumptionista (assume ng assume) at mga tsismosa sa mundo. They are the people who are so bored, wala silang magawa kung hindi pagusapan ang buhay ng ibang tao- ang catch mali naman. :D at mga taong feelingerang frogs. :P

9. Noy-Bi will not have a harmonious relationship. Good luck to the Philippines in the next 6 years.

10. I hate the weather. Its so warm in the morning and afternoon, and raining in the evening. Makes me sick.

11. Pooh and Piglet are cartoon characters. (ahahha, looking at them right now, remembered something)

12. I want to watch a movie I wish I had the luxury of time.

13. When I go review, I want to rent a place in manila. Yung hindi ako uuwi at ako lang magisa. Ayoko ng may laptop. TV lang and everything I need to study. Madali akong madistract e. Kung pede nga walang cellfone, naks. kaya ko ung walang cellfone? ahhaa. :D im always wanted.

14. I have the best in life. I buy what I want, what I need, eat much in a day, drive my own car, travel, but that aint enough just yet. These stuff are my mom's, what I want? I want to be the best lawyer in town. *naks* and have all that stuff for my family :D

15. Ang hirap humawak ng pera ng maraming tao and hirap din maningil. Ayoko maging 5-6. haha. :D

16. The last thing I want in life is to grow old alone.

17. Mom always tell me, If you study well on the earlier days in your life, and work hard on the next 20, by the age of 60 all you need to do is relax and have fun with your grandkids. If you do not do any of that, its either you still work at the age of 60+ for the rest of your family, or you are dead.

18. Sherryl to me: Natutuwa naman ako at nagaaral ka na. :) hahahhaah

19. You cannot get everything you want. There are things that right from the start, is not meant for you.

20. One door closes, and another opens. Or maybe this is not just the right time.

21. I dont believe in the concept of too late. Its either you did not grab the chance or it isnt just for you.

22. The best thing at the end of a tiring day is laughing and hanging out with people you care about.

23. There are only few people in the world who will love you to bits. Treasure them while they are still there.

24. Never say I love you when you dont mean it. If you say you love a person, make him feel it.

25. Money is just something you hold on to temporarily. You keep them in your wallet until its fat. You wont be happy if your wallet is fat, and you're hungry. Go spend it. hahhaa. :D until you're fat and your wallet turned anorexic. haha. :D

1 comment: