Monday, September 28, 2009

I pretended to be tough, but it was not enough

I like to rush things. I am impatient. I cannot wait. That is the typical me. I have a pretty weak emotional threshold, I cry easily. I have a tendency to be super sensitive. I hate discomfort, and especially one thing I hate the most, emotional trouble.

I saw some pictures over facebook which I was not supposed to see. Or maybe, I am meant to see, but it was not just the right time. For months now, I choose to be open about my emotional rollercoaster, but yet on some days, I hate it to be showing. On my own, napipikon na din ako for feeling this way many months after, and I especially thought that is quite unfair on my part to be easily forgotten, a few months after a long time of being in a relationship.

On some days I give up and tell myself, "tama na." but on some days, I catch myself driving thinking about all those times, and dropping a tear once again. As much as I wanted to stop thinking about it, I cannot fully. As an elder say it, "tama na yan, move on." It seems so easy to say, but triple time hard to do.

So again for the last attempt, I went off facebook once again. Its actually the easiest solution to everything, taking it out to avoid temptations. Taking it out to avoid his friends. Taking it out to finally put a period on it. FORGET.

So, friends the next time you check your facebook. My name may not appear. Who knows if it would be a permanent or a temporary solution to everything. But as I see it, its the easiest way to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment